Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kate Nicholson

Is it ok to practice yoga with a prolapse (cystocele)? Is the plank part of a sun salutation safe? Many thanks for all your amazing resources. I absolutely LOVE your DVD (just starting on the workouts and feeling the benefits already!

#42450 Reply

Nancy

Hi Kate, Tasha has answered the ‘Yoga’ question in other forum posts I have seen as I read through this form, there is one here… Yoga after prolapse. And I have read lots of others. You can easily search to see the replies that she has given to others by typing the following into google or yahoo.

site:hab-it.com/forums/ yoga

Make sure that there are NO SPACES between the colon after the word site and the name of the site. I find that if I do the search on Google and on Yahoo I get different results, so often I will search at both google.com and yahoo.com

Also, the plank is part of her hab-it workout once you get to exercise 4, so I’m sure she will say yes to that as long as you have worked your way up to that point in the DVD 🙂

#42451 Reply

Nancy

sorry, ignore the actual link in the post above, it doesn’t work properly. Just type the text into Google and it will work perfectly!

#42763 Reply

Thanks, Nancy! Will check it out…

#42792 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Yes,
    Thanks Nancy!

tasha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Yoga
Your information: