Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Workout videos

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jenn

Hi Tasha,
    Thank you for all your guidance and reassurance through the scary world of prolapse!
    Are you planning on making the advanced programs into a DVD like Hab It?!? I find it hard to get the full benefit when I’m having to flip through videos or read my notes to remind myself of what I need to do for each exercise. I would totally buy a DVD that had you performing each exercise consecutively!
    Thank you!

Jenn

#74338 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Sorry Jen,
    We are shifting away from dvds. Too easy to scratch, less people have dvd players…

I did listen to you guys though and the Hab It Cardio and Hab It plyo programs play more like my original Hab It dvd where you can follow along with me!

tasha

#74806 Reply

Jenn

Hello,

My husband had purchased the pelvic floor DVD through Amazon and both of the Workout 1s (workout 1 and time efficient workout 1) aren’t playing or loading. All of the other content and workouts work just not the first ones.

What can we do? Since I need the first ones to work on.

Thanks,

#74915 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Hi Jenn,
    Thank you for contacting us. I believe I exchanged emails with your husband yesterday and we have a solution worked out.

tasha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Workout videos
Your information: