Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! workout #'s 1-3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Catherine

Are the workouts designed to completely replace eachother, or should I still do workouts 1 and 2 along with three? Is the multifidi exercise in workout 1 replaced by the hands and knees one in workout 2? Should the 8 second hold and quick flicks continue to be done in all three positions (lying down, sitting, standing)? In 2 the glute is worked alot, and that doesn’t seem to be completely replaced with the samuri?

Your DVD is very useful to me.
    Thank you Tasha,
    Catherine Sirois

Tasha Mulligan

Catherine,
    I do like for you to continue to rotate through all of the workouts even after you have progressed onto the next workout level. The reason for this is that the exercises in workout 1, really focus on muscle isolation, which is great to return to even after you begin to work the more coordinated moves in later workouts.

I always tell women that you will undoubtedly find some favorities within the workouts that you “feel” more than the others and that is okay. If you like an exercise, you are more likely to stick with it. So go ahead and find your favorites and work those into your day – you can even add them onto your given workout for that day!

-Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.