Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! weight machines

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lina Gates

is there any exercises i should not do on weight machine..i have the Inspire Fitness M2 multi gym..
    i need to tighten my stomach muscles too but afraid of doing it wrong..

#57134 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Hmmm, not a huge fan of weight machines. A machine requires minimal core activation, whereas a push up or swiss ball or single leg bridge will draw more from the muscles you need to strengthen. Planks are your best friend vs anything you can do to work your “stomach muscles” on your weight machine.

Strongly encourage you to read through my Educate Yourself section to begin your rehab/recovery process. I also have the Hab It program with progression to the Hab It 7 Day and the Hab It Cardio and possibly Plyo if you want to return to competetive level races or sports. These are all teaching and educational tools for you beyond just workouts. They hold a ton of information and coaching/teaching from me that will allow you to go to any class or workout with confidence to know what is good for your body and what you need to modify.

Good luck – do the work and you will love what it does for your body!

tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: weight machines
Your information: