Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Urethra out of place

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer

Hi Tasha,

i had my first post partum appointment today and what I thought was my cervix was actually my urethra. The doctor said everything looks normal and is in the right spot except for my urethra. She checked me doing a kegel and said I have good muscle tone so just keep doing kegels and come back in a year or if I have leaking or it gets worse. She also cleared me for exercise.

I’m wondering if your dvd is as effective for urethral issues as for the other kinds of prolapse. I’m intending to follow your advice of 4-6 weeks of the workouts followed by the 7 day advanced before returning to my normal exercise. Do you think that’s an appropriate way to use your materials?

im very relieved that I don’t have a full prolapse of multiple organs like I thought, but I have to say that the scare was worth it to begin taking the health of my pelvic floor seriously. Thanks for your wonderful site and DVD.

jennifer

Tasha
    Keymaster

Jennifer,

You have the right approach.  Your muscles have been through alot and are slowly making a comeback.  You will help them greatly by sticking to the plan you have outlined!

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.