Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Too late?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bre

I’m 11 months post partum and have stage 3 or 4 prolapse- my doctor didn’t even say…she just had said I needed therapy ASAP at my 6 week postpartum. I ended up having s very high needs baby and live 2 hours out of town so Therapy has not been done. I’ve had little time for any self care. What are the first things I can start doing at gently to get healing and what program do you recommend for me?I am 5’7 and barely 100 lbs just physically emotionally exhausted trying to put on some weight. I wear my baby almost all day and she’s 22 lbs. I don’t know if I have time to do the program but I would really really like to and need some help. I feel hopeless and i tried 7 years to conceive this natural miracle baby and I really would like to try to have more children. I absolutely do not want surgery. Thank you.

#74755 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Bre,
    You are going to be okay. I need you to read through the Education section so that you can develop a deeper understanding of your body. Read through the posture and breathing sections first because those will give you information you can put into action immediately.

The program you need to start with is the Hab it: Pelvic Floor. This 4 workout content will help you identify and learn how to activate each muscle of your pelvic basket. You can do all of these exercises with your baby laying right beside you on the floor!

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Too late?
Your information: