Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Spinning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ruth

Hi , I am just curious on your thoughts with spinning classes and prolapses ? I have recently started them and have been finding them great .
    thanks

michelle

I\’m so glad you asked Ruth, I started back last night for first time since prolapse and managed only ten minutes because I suddenly became afraid that I could be doing more harm. Very curious to hear others and tasha\’s feedback

Ruth

Hi Michelle, I too was nervous at first but i seem to be really able to activate the “required” muscles when needed , i’ve been doing it a few months now and have no issues , i do wear a pessary though , i am hoping to try it without one soon .

Tasha Mulligan

Ladies,
    Great topic and a big thumb’s up from me. The position on the bike, reaching forward for the handlebars, automatically rolls you forward onto your sitting tripod and activates your TA as you are in a modified plank position with your upper body. So the positioning alone lifts your chest and in turn all of the connective tissue extending down to your pelvis.

No worries about doing anything wrong when you are positioned like this. Spinning is a great fitness activity and highly recommended as a great choice of cardio in my opinion.

Tasha

Ruth

Great to hear thanks Tasha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.