Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Soft medicine ball

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ula

I would like to buy a soft medicine ball to practice the exercises as presented on dvd.
    What size (diameter) of a soft ball would be recommended for a person of my height (155 cm)?
    Should the ball be light or with some weight – if so please suggest a suitable weight.
    I am 51 y.o. with uterine prolapse (stage 2) and stress incontinence.
    Thank you
    Ula

Tasha Mulligan

Ula,
    I would recommend a 65cm swiss ball for you to sit on. As for the soft ball that you may squeeze between your knees, simply getting a 9-12 inch ball that you can find at Target or Walmart for a dollar or so is perfect. I am not too picky on the ball you squeeze, it could also be a pillow – jjust as long as your knees aren’t touching.

Tasha

Ula

Tasha,

Thank you for your answer.

I am still complete newbie  but I can definitely feel a difference in a bulging in my vagina. I will try to do the exercises always in the mornings to activate the muscles and wake them up before the day in vertical position. For now I enjoy feeling better! I have even manage to have few sneezes without leaking!!! I am so happy. 🙂

Thank you so much, Tasha!

Tasha Mulligan

Great job Ula.  That is a testament to your focus on the right muscles and good follow through.   Be sure to stay consistent with your neutral spine posture on top of your daily morning workouts (which I love!) and you will note even more improvement with time!

Tasha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.