Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Retroverted uterus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sidman

Hi Tasha.
    Is there any exercise for help with a retroverted uterus? I found out my old ultrasound. 6months old. And it states has retroverted uterus.
    No obgyn ever mentioned this in 4 years and I have visited several ever since I got pregnant. Even the urogyn didn’t mention any thing different during examination and she said I have no prolapse. I am still doing the hab it as it helps immensely with pelvic floor tension, tightness and sometime it feels weak after a bowel movement.
    I was wondering if prolapse is more common in women with retroverted uterus. And is there anything we can do to help it come to a slightly more normal position?

#49013 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

A retroverted uterus is quite common. We all have various body anomalies and different shapes and sizes that may offer unique challenges, but the focus remains the same – neutral spine posture, consistent chest breathing, pelvic basket muscle activation, and good Hab its.

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Retroverted uterus
Your information: