Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Rectocele/cystocele

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sherri

I’m 52 and had 2 children 24 years ago and have been dignosed with rectocele and cystocele, I do not have incontinence but have pressure. It has been suggested I have surgery an do not want it. Do you think I can bennefit from your DVD?
    Sherri

Tasha Mulligan

Sherri,
    I will say with confidence that you will benefit from the Hab It dvd. You will learn more about your anatomy and why your body has changed, you will learn about your posture and how small adjustments can dramatically help your symptoms, AND you will learn 4 progressive workouts (15 different exercises) that will help your pelvic basket better support your pelvic contents. With all of this that you will gain, there is no risk in working with the Hab It dvd.

Please take the time and read through my blog entries on this site and I will also refer you to http://www.prolapsehealth.com. Their forum is an excellent place to read of the journey many women have taken to improve their prolapse symptoms. You will find that no matter what your treatment choice, whether it be medication/supplements, acupuncture,massage, pessary device, or surgery, the common denominator is that all of these choices require exercise to lead you to a successful result. It seems like the logical choice to try exercise as a first line of defense.

Glad you found us here at Hab It!

-Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.