Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Prolapse Worse After Exercises

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tasha 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So before I perform my exercises, I check my prolapse and then I check it afterwards too. My prolapse looks much worse after doing the second workout video. Why? This makes me so sad because before I did it just now, my prolapse wasn’t even visible and now it’s sticking out. Help!

#80026 Reply

Kay

I, too, felt my prolapse was worse after doing a Hab-It workout last night. It was throughout the day today, as well. Although I just started the workouts, I’m hoping it’s a “gets worse before it gets better” type of situation. Have you improved in the days since this post, Carolyne?

#80211 Reply

Tasha
    Keymaster

Nope, your symptoms and bulge should be lifted after a Hab It workout. Especially workouts 1 and 2 because non of the exercises have you working against gravity.

Check your breathing, check your activaion of your TA vs RA. Does your multifidi keep your tail bone lifted throughout the exercises?

Read through the Edcation section if you don’t understand my above questions. You can also set up a Skype visit with me, but workouts 1 and 2 are the lowest level exercises for pelvic floor rehab, so working to figure out what is awry is very important.

Tasha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Prolapse Worse After Exercises
Your information: