Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! post hysterectomy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DJ

Will your plan work for people who have had a hysterectomy? I hope so.

DJ

Maybe I didn\’t put enough details in my first post. I had a hysterectomy 13 years ago and recently started to experience pelvic floor problems. I have done a lot of research on the web and some websites claim that exercises won\’t help once you have had a hysterectomy. But by reading the posts on this website, it appears that this program/exercises will work..
    I ordered the DVD from Amazon and should have it soon. I am very anxious to get started. This is a wonderful website with a lot of valuable information.
    Please respond about PF exercises for people who have had a hysterectomy.
    Thank you
    DJ

Tasha Mulligan

DJ,
    The exercises, posture and healthy habits taught on the Hab It dvd and blog will benefit you. Following a hysterectomy, you lose some of the ligamentous support within your pelvis, so it is even more important for you to replace that support with good posture and muscular stabilization exercises. I am excited for you to get started with the Hab It program. Keep reading through my blog, because true understanding of your body and your pelvis is a process. The more information you gather, the more likely you will be to find success.

-Tasha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.