Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Planking

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dijana Dumancic 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi tasha i have worked with the hab it dvd and have dine it for three months i than started doing the seven days stabilisation program i have a cystocele and a rectocele i was windering why i cant breath during the plan on my wrists it seems that i am too weak and i keep holding my breath trying to hold my belly button in it makes me breathless and than worried and hesitant to perform the planking workouts.im scared that i am doing the plank wrong as i just cant seem to be able to tighten my belly and he t it in its like eather i am going to breath or im tightening and keeping my belly button in.cant seem to do both. I feel sensatikns of muscles working whike in plank and i am afraid of the belly muscles in case i activate the wrong ones.my prolapse symptoms have gotten a kot better since i workout with you.i want it to keep improving and i need guidance! I wish to master the seven day stabilisation program and than keep progressing to the other workouts too.it seems i dont have enough infos on the plank as an exercise on its own i am scared that i feel the pulling on my belly muscles and i have trouble keeping the belly in. I have thaz trouble only on my elbowa or wrists if i do the plank like in the workout four in the hab it dvd i have no issuew i manage to breathe and do well its just when i have to straighten my legs while plankin.im sorry if it all sounds a bit intense here i am trying to write as quickly as i can as i have three kids i have to control hahah.thank you for all you do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Planking
Your information: