Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! no change in symptoms after 2 years pp

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yelena

great dvd that i bought from you Tasha gave me lots of hopes. lil’ bit of my history.. the birth of my son was pretty much awful. laying on my back, they pressed my belly, cut me down there and thats how my baby went out. it was a normal labour that lasted around 8 hours, the baby weigh 3.350 gr. at six week check up diagnosed with second degree bladder prolapse. also the rectocele is there as well. the first year was a nightmare, since i had +10 kg and i didnt know how to help myself. then i found the First aid for prolapse dvd that started helping a bit. then i found your dvd that even helped more psychologically, but not physically. why? in the meantime i got back to my normal weight, lost all 10 kg and i am now 60 kg, my height is 173 cm. however, i am doing your exercises, carefully choosing what i eat as well and drinking lots of water every day. i do not suffer from any kind of incontinence, cause my bladder is in weird position, so there is no leakage even if i sneeze, caugh or laugh. but i do feel that my bladder just drops down into my vagina when sneezing, caughing. the rectum feels very strange especially if i dont have bowel movement one day (stress, bad lunch etc.). oh than the things get very difficult. my belly gets blown up and the pull down feeling down there gets worse. so! doing Kegels, emptying of my bladder is getting difficult. as i said, i dont have any incontinence, luckily cause my bladder got some strange angle. but doing Kegels, i start having difficulty emptying my bladder. having said, i do not see any benefit of doing Kegels. after about one year of good diet, exercising carefully so i am not pressing my pelvic floor, there is no change in my condition. as it was six week pp, as it is now after two years. putting my finger into vagina, hello, there is my bladder and it hasnt moved even a milimeter. i do plan a second pregnancy, but am so afraid how things will go. sometimes i feel like with second pregnancy, everything down there will just burst into peaces. my uterus is healthy as well as cervix. sex life is a bit difficult. my husband and i try to find different positions so i wont feel pain. than there is that air that gets into my vagina. its soooo anoying and i feel my vagina like a wind tunnel!!! please try to find any light for me.
    lots of hugs and love, yelena

Tasha
    Keymaster

Tasha,
    great dvd that i bought from you Tasha gave me lots of hopes. lil’ bit of my history.. the birth of my son was pretty much awful. laying on my back, they pressed my belly, cut me down there and thats how my baby went out. it was a normal labour that lasted around 8 hours, the baby weigh 3.350 gr. at six week check up diagnosed with second degree bladder prolapse. also the rectocele is there as well. the first year was a nightmare, since i had +10 kg and i didnt know how to help myself. then i found the First aid for prolapse dvd that started helping a bit. then i found your dvd that even helped more psychologically, but not physically. why? in the meantime i got back to my normal weight, lost all 10 kg and i am now 60 kg, my height is 173 cm. however, i am doing your exercises, carefully choosing what i eat as well and drinking lots of water every day. i do not suffer from any kind of incontinence, cause my bladder is in weird position, so there is no leakage even if i sneeze, caugh or laugh. but i do feel that my bladder just drops down into my vagina when sneezing, caughing. the rectum feels very strange especially if i dont have bowel movement one day (stress, bad lunch etc.). oh than the things get very difficult. my belly gets blown up and the pull down feeling down there gets worse. so! doing Kegels, emptying of my bladder is getting difficult. as i said, i dont have any incontinence, luckily cause my bladder got some strange angle. but doing Kegels, i start having difficulty emptying my bladder. having said, i do not see any benefit of doing Kegels. after about one year of good diet, exercising carefully so i am not pressing my pelvic floor, there is no change in my condition. as it was six week pp, as it is now after two years. putting my finger into vagina, hello, there is my bladder and it hasnt moved even a milimeter. i do plan a second pregnancy, but am so afraid how things will go. sometimes i feel like with second pregnancy, everything down there will just burst into peaces. my uterus is healthy as well as cervix. sex life is a bit difficult. my husband and i try to find different positions so i wont feel pain. than there is that air that gets into my vagina. its soooo anoying and i feel my vagina like a wind tunnel!!! please try to find any light for me.
    lots of hugs and love, yelena

Yelena,
    It sounds like you haven’t fully activated your TA. This muscle is the most important piece of the puzzle. Have you connected with it? Do you feel your multifid work to lift your tailbone and then your TA to draw up and in? You are right, there is a limit to what you can accomplish with just a strong focus on Kegels. Your rehab must incorporate your TA, your adductors, your multifidi, and you hip rotators. Setting your firing pattern where all of these deep stabilizers are recruited first and foremost before any other muscles – this is the next level of your rehab!

tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.