Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Lower Back Pain, Help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danielle O

Hi, I have a grade 2 cystocele and slight rectocele. I’m having so much lower back pain and going to chiro but it’s not working. I do your dvd at least 3x a week and going to PT once a week. I haven’t started swimming yet as I’m only 3.5 mpd so getting time to do anything is difficult. How can I find relief?

Tasha
    Keymaster

Hi, I have a grade 2 cystocele and slight rectocele. I’m having so much lower back pain and going to chiro but it’s not working. I do your dvd at least 3x a week and going to PT once a week. I haven’t started swimming yet as I’m only 3.5 mpd so getting time to do anything is difficult. How can I find relief?

Hi Danielle,
    A grade II cystocele and a rectocele is not likely the cause of your low back pain. Did you develop SI joint pain during pregnancy or is your pain higher in the lumbar region where we might focus on disc pathology or nerve compression? If you have tried consistent PT and the Hab It dvd with no change in your Low Back Pain theen I would recommend you get back in to see your doctor and further diagnostic testing may be required.

tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.