Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Lower back pain after hab-it exercises

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rachael

Hi Tasha,

I have been doing your hab-it videos for the last month – religiously once a day and recently I have noticed a lower back pain when I come to rest or lie down.

I used to get the same pain (almost a spasm) when I did yoga (long before I had kids) and came to rest luring on my back at the end of the class, particularly if it had involved any poses like plow pose with my legs over my head.

I wondered if I were doing something wrong then and the same thing is happening now with your exercises. Should I also be doing a series of core stretches? Is some element too weak? I have particularly noticed it with the exercises that involve a bridge so it has something to do with lifting my back off the floor perhaps?

I have found the hab-it exercises great for my pelvic floor/prolapse but this lower back spawning afterwards is unnerving.

Many thanks

Tasha
    Keymaster

Rachael,
    Interesting symtpoms. The Hab It exercises are exactly where I start my low back patients so this is puzzling. Without being able to see your posture and your exercise execution it is difficult for me to have a educated answer. I would recommend a hands on eval of your low back symptoms to determine why a bridge would be painful.

You can also Skype with me for a visit. Instructions on how to set this up are one of the first 2 entries on this forum.

Would love for you to get to the bottom of this so you can move on.

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.