Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Lounging

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Melanie 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #70135 Reply

    Melanie

    Hi Tasha,
    I have been trying really hard to sit on the “tripod” when in a chair, but how do you lounge comfortably? I can’t enjoy a movie on the couch while sitting on my tripod. It’s just not a relaxing way to sit. Also, what about lazy boy type chairs, should we be avoiding these?
    Thank you!

    #70178 Reply

    Tasha
    Keymaster

    Melanie,
    I have always said that posture is like nutrition. If you are disciplined 90% of the time, then you can relax and just “be” the remaining 10% without worries. As a matter of fact, its probably beneficial for blood flow for you to just relax after a full day!

    Tasha

    #70195 Reply

    Melanie

    Hi Tasha, i wish i had specified in my first entry that i spend most of my time on the couch. I have a very young baby that naps only in my arms or that is nursing. I try to lie in bed at times, but it’s not the most productive. Anything i can put on my couch to sit on, perhaps?
    Melanie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Lounging
Your information: