Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Insanity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Holly

Hi Tasha,

I have had unbelievably miraculous results with your program, both the base dvd and advanced series. I have posted before that I have been able to return to running and to martial arts.

Now that winter is approaching, and pushing the jogger through snow is not my favorite, what are your thoughts on the home workout dvd, Insanity? I have done some plyometrics and seem to be fine. What are your thoughts?I figure I would need to modify some of the core…

Thanks so much!
    Holly

Tasha Mulligan

Holly,
    I have thoroughly reviewed Insanity and I like the routine. Let me dig out my notes and I can give you specifics on the exercises you want to avoid and what you can substitute with. I\’ll be back on this one.

Tasha

Angela

I would like to know this too. I will be doing this program later as my PF gets stronger.

jessica

I would like to know this too. Thanks!

Holly

Hi Tasha,

I just wanted to thank you for all the work you put into answering this question on your blog. I, and many others, will benefit from your extensive research.

I am just wondering, with some of the high knees and similar exercises, what if I did them using a mini exercise trampoline (or rebounder). Would this soften my landing enough?

Just curious,
    Holly

Tasha Mulligan

Holly,
    I still don’t recommend the straight up and down motion, although the rebounder will provide some shock absorption. As with any activity, you can try it and feel for yourself how your body responds. Whether I recommend it or not, it is always your body and your choice.

Tasha

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.