Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! I have not had a baby! And this is horrible! Help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Barbara

I\’m 29 year old woman who has experienced some difficult health problems such as crohnes disease and hormone issues….. Although I\’m getting those under control I have developed a prolapsed bladder and now pressure on my backside…I have completely changed my diet, I get acupuncture, take herbs, and I do kegels. I\’m going to purchase your video, and I was wondering if you have any advice for someone who hasn\’t had a baby. Will I be able to heal quicker since I didn\’t experience the trauma of birth? It\’s been about 3 months of it getting better than getting worse and so on and so forth… I notice it\’s worse around my period should I not be wearing tampons? Ugh I\’m so confused…… Thanks for any advice!

Tasha Mulligan

Barbara,
    There are several reasons you may develop pelvic floor dysfunction and the trauma of birth is a big one, but not the only one. You spoke of 2 other risk factors, chronic disease and hormone changes. Noting that your symptoms have gotten better and worse over the last 3 months, you have a great opportunity to take control of your symptoms, simply by becoming aware of your pelvic basket muscles and your posture. I am excited that you found the Hab It dvd and I encourage you to remain consistent with the exercises on the dvd as well as the posture on the dvd for the next 4-6 weeks to see good results. Feel free to ask questions on your journey and you can read through my blog to help answer many more questions that you may have.

As for wearing a tampon…feel free. This will not help or hurt your pelvic floor.

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.