Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Hab-it DVD – workout questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    teena

Hi Tasha-

I have started to do Hab-it exercises from this week onwards. I have so many questions .

1. Should I start with work out 1 and complete the full 22 minutes work outs at a time?
    2. Should I repeat work out 1 3 times per week for how many weeks?
    3. Should I do this DVD with gaps between days or cna I do 3 days in a row and rest for next 4 days? Which wis very safe?
    4. I was on pessary in the last 2 weeks. I have removed it this week for doing these work outs. Will these workouts be efficient if I have my pessary on?
    5. Is it okay and will my prolapse gets worse if I don’t wear my pessary everyday and use it only on occasional days?
    I hate to remove it and put it on everyday for doing the exercises. I’m scared of inserting/removing pain and thinking that it will damage my muscles inside by doing that.
    6. When should I start doing Workout 2, 3 and 4?How many weeks I should do each workout? if I go to workout 2 Should I combine both workout 1 and 2 at the same time. I was not clear about that. Do you have these isntrutions on the DVD?

Thanks so much in advance for your reply.

Tasha Mulligan

Teena,
    Begin with workout 1. Once you can complete the workout without difficulty, then you can move on to workout 2. When you progress to workout 2, then 3, then 4, continue to rotate the workouts still. So you may do workout 1 on monday, workout 2 on tuesday, and workout 3 the next day.

As far as frequency. Every day is fine, every other day is fine too. I would not recommend clumping three workouts on consecutive days and then going 4 days without a workout. But if you did three consecutive days and then skipped a day and came back to another workout that would be great.

Your pessary does not need to be in while you exercise, but it can be. Use your pessary as you want and as you feel it helps.

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.