Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! Different prolapse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Hi there, it seems like most of the users of the DVD experience vaginal prolapse. I have a internal rectal prolapse sustained during the birth of my son 5 yrs ago. It’s definitely getting worse and I’m considering surgery. Before I purchase the DVD, can u tell me if the exercises can be modified for this type of prolapse and a rectocele. The kegels I did after the birth made things worse. I’m desperate to strengthen that area and feel better about my body, whether or not I opt for surgery. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kate

Tasha
    Keymaster

Kate,
    Our pelvic basket of muscles support all of our pelvic organs. You will find many women on here who have resolved their rectocele symptoms and have returned to high levels of fitness activities. There is no doubt that it will take commitment on your part and consistency. So many pieces of the puzzle, including your posture, working each individual muscle of your pelvic basket to maximally recruit the muscle fibers, and attention to detail to alleviate any of those bad habits throughout your day.

Read through my blog roll on this site to better inform yourself, as well, there is a site http://www.prolapsehealth.com that can be a great sounding board as you work through your rehabilitation.

Tasha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.