Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! community awareness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erin DeVoy

Hi Tasha! I am also a physical therapist and I received your sample DVD quite some time ago. I think it is great but haven\\\’t taken the time to give you that feedback! I do apologize!

I am giving a women\\\’s health presentation at our local YWCA and was wondering if I could use a small portion of your anatomy review with your basket analogy. I think it perfectly captures the significance of our pelvic floor muscles as part of our core. I have not ever used your dvd before as I understand I would need to purhcase one for each client that I share it with. I just wanted to use about 1 minutes worth of your anatomy review. Thank you for considering my request. I am just trying to improve the awareness of women\\\’s health conditions and promote physical therapy as a means of rehabilitation.

Sincerely, Erin DeVoy

Erin DeVoy

I would of course give you all credit for the DVD use and I could direct these women to your website if they were interested in purchasing the DVD! It could be a win-win:)

Tasha Mulligan

Erin,
    You have my enthusiastic blessing to show any of the educational material to your audience and/or patients. We have a common goal to help as many women as possible and the more information we can give to the women we come in contact with, the more women we empower to “spread the word” that the pelvic floor and pelvic basket is an area that can be rehabilitated with the right focus.

I have recently begun my next goal to begin a series of community education courses, teaching women about the pelvic floor and posture. I would consider you an extension of that effort!

Tasha

Erin DeVoy

Thank you Tasha! Yes, we do have the same goal in mind! I am so excited to share this tonight! Keep up the amazing work you are doing!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.