Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! bladder prolapse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stacia Calliari

Hi Tasha,
    I have a grade 2 bladder prolapse. I have fixed my symptoms of bulging in the past with your workouts. I am a very athletic person who lifts weights 4-5 times a week. I got lazy and quit doing your workouts and now prolapse is back. Do you think if I start your workouts again I may be able to heal my POP again? And also, will wearing a tampon make it worse?
    Thank You,
    Stacia

Tasha
    Keymaster

No, tampon wearing will not make your prolapse worse. And yes, you should be able to rehab back to your previous level. However, the fact that you had a return of symptoms leads me to your posture. Even if you stopped the Hab It exercises…as long as you were holding correct posture with multifidi and TA engagement with your other form of exercise, then your symptoms should not have returned. This time through, make sure you are truly understanding the muscle engagement that is supporting your pelvic organs!!! read through the Educate Yourself section for great info!

tasha

stacia

Tasha,
    Thank you so much for all of your help. 3 months of working very very hard and it has paid off!!!! I am almost symptom free. For now I am only having symptoms a day or two before my period. Thank you for all you do!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.