Hab-it Exercises Forums Ask Tasha! 7 day stabilisation purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Victoria Germain

Hi, can you tell me how to link on to the 7 day stabilisation page. I purchased this a while ago and haven’t used it much but would like to get back on. Do I have to repurchase? Thanks

Tasha
    Keymaster

Victoria,
    Your email came through yesterday – we are all set now right?

tasha

Victoria Germain

Yes thanks, it’s all great. However went to the doctors today as my symptoms have all worsened over months which is why I wanted to go back to doing advanced but maybe I should stick to the dvd? My moderate cystocele is still there but she said I now have a rectocele which wasn’t present four years ago. Am absolutely devastated. She said surgery was my only option. Have an appointment to go and see the gynaecologist for a full evaluation. What are your thoughts? I am 48 next month and have had four children through natural labour. Thanks.

Victoria Germain

Also meant to say h I had a hysterectomy and anterior repair 6 years ago. Rushed into this and wish I had found your site before this. I would never have had it done.

Tasha
    Keymaster

Victoria,
    Do not rush into surgery. Bottom line, even with surgery, you still need to follow through with good habits of neutral spine posture, learning how to breath with chest elevation and expansion, and good exercise habits. There is no harm in giving exercise and positive habits a go!

I would go back to the original Hab It workouts 1-4 to “re-set” your base and then come back to 7 Day Advanced or even the Hab It cardio is a good choice. Let’s see where your body takes you when you refocus on your deepest core stabilizers!

And don’t forget about my Educate yourself section. 5 years or so after writing most of those entries, I like to go back and read to reinforce my own good habits!

tasha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Tasha!’ is closed to new topics and replies.